Monday, June 4, 2012

Friend by benefit??

Seen many people characteristic as I can say I"m old enough to realize someone's personal character. 
Not that young though..
People nowadays comes to one another just for sake of receiving something, either it is:
  1. money
  2. transportation
  3. enjoyment
  4. boredom release 
  5. to learn something
  6. assignments or work load and many more..
Basically, they want to obtain something from the person.. 
There are no truth by far.. 
Only few who are really true but it is rare and it's like finding a pearl in deep ocean..

Personally, I've encounter many of these people as I began to know better about this world.
By far, all seems to find a person for benefits.. hahaha..
Funny people they really are.. 
I've learn to move along and being not that effected by such people (even though i were effected at first).
Now I'm much more stronger to encounter them.. 
As I'm not that fool to mirror and reflecting your personal character..

No comments:

Post a Comment