Sunday, October 21, 2012

a WiSh to Be FulFilleD

wish had a bakery to be called my own.
as day pass by, I'm so engaged with TV programs especially the baking one.
I adore Buddy Valastro for his cake show "The Cake Boss".
The way he decorate cakes and makes people happy is so mesmerizing..
wish I had his talent!! really wish soooo..
besides that, the ultimate cake off challenge does make me to fall in love with cake decoration even more.. the colors, fondants, sugar piece and the art!! It's sooo catchy!!
the flavors makes all difference: red valvet, chocolate moist, vanilla with fruits..
cakes is needed in everyone's life,
be it birthdays, engagements, weddings or even anniversaries.
people need cakes in their life and a great cake makes all difference..
I can bet it!
I wish I would have one bakery one day where as I will be baking and decorating cakes!!






Cakes!!! haiz.. wish it to come true soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment