Friday, October 19, 2012

SpellBounD

Photos from the play production of MSU's Teslians ~THE SPELLBOUND~ The play was adapted from the famous play by William shakespeare, midsummer night's dream. The play is about 5 people who were caught in a spell that bound them together. Jamal and Maria ( Lovenia Jane) is a couple who are madly in love with each other. However Maria was ordered to marry Remy ( Dharmaraj Krishnan), a guy chosen by her father, Dato' Bakar ( Kuhan Singh). Things become more complicated when Remy's ex fiance, Rosie was still crazily in love with him. Seeing Rosie suffering, her grandmother Nek Sari tried to help by brewing a love potion to make Remy fall for Rosie. Due to confusion, the potion was given to Jamal instead. The play was interestingly brought out by the cast, and it ends on how Nek Sari untangles the mess
the poster of the play production 
actors scene

my 3rd song: Cant Take My Eyes Off YOu

my group of friends 


my second song dance: Take A Chance on Me

spell potion made by Nek Sari


the actors


my dance group: Wishing and hoping



me doing one step for Can't Take My Eyes off You song

pretty women song



crazy women act

seducing the audience step :P
hard work pays off

No comments:

Post a Comment