Monday, October 22, 2012

Favorite Spot

After nearly a year, I visited the land of honor again which is Malacca. It is called as the heritage state as well.  I'm so much in love this this state as I have the feelings of being fascinated with the environment, red block buildings, the rickshaws and the best of all the "Samudera Museum". Apparentely, this museum looks like a ship whereby it looks like the REAL ship that the Portuguese had traveled to Tanah Melayu (Malaysia). This how the Museum look like:


This Samudera Museum is one of my favorite spot I must say. It is a heart dwelling spot whereby I fall in love in the very first meeting years back. since I visited Malacca again this year, the cool breeze with the rain fall makes my hear yearn back to it. This ship model like is actually a museum and it is damn cool as a Museum. The entry per person is Rm 6 but last time when I visited this museum, it was Rm 3  weird!!! hahahaha (big laugh)

well, the museum consists of the heritage of Malaysia years back from the early 1400. 
the view towards Malacca Straits

the inside view

Tanah Melayu old peoples..

I must say that this is a place to visit each time anyone go to Malacca.. It is such a wonderful experience to be endured by each individual..
that's all for now.. 
chow!!!

I'M BLESSED to be able to visit such place...


No comments:

Post a Comment